McCafe French Roast Coffee 96 K-Cup pods
McCafe French Roast Coffee is a dark & bold 100% Arabica coffee. Indulge your senses with this intense and full bodied coffee experience.
|Coffee Type||Dark Roast|
|Item Type||Single Serve K-Cup|
|Caffeine Content||Extra Bold Caffeinated|
- 100% Arabica Coffee beans
- 4 Box of 24 Coffee K Cup pods
- Carefully Crafted Through our Skilled Roast Masters
- Boasts a powerful Aroma and has Hints of Dark Chocolate Taste it
- Use with Keurig Brewer Machines of any Compatible Brewer Machines
- Certified Orthodox Union (OU) Kosher
McCafe Is it a Coffee-house Owned by McDonald’s. Initiated and launched in Melbourne In 1993, Australia, With the help of McDonald’s CEO, it was introduced to the public Charlie Bell The former chairman and future CEO James Skinner The chain is a reflection of a consumer trend towards espresso coffees.
McCafe outlets were reported to have generated 15% more revenue than regular McDonald’s outlets.  After McDonald’s Australia tried automatic espresso-pronto machines for a decade, it was unsuccessful. All Australian stores were then renovated and converted into McCafe outlets.