- Reviews (0)
Lipton Southern Sweet Iced Tea
Our very own Sir Thomas Lipton is the one who gave rise to Lipton Southern Sweet Iced Tea. He opened his first grocery store in Glasgow in 1871 and sold tea to his customers. In 1871, he realized the potential of this deliciously aromatic beverage.
|Tea Type||Black Tea|
|Item Type||Single Serve K-Cup|
- Enjoy this caffeinated sweetened iced tea as a thirst quencher beverage each time you want during the day
- 1 Box of 24 Black Iced Tea in K Cups
- Certified Rainforest Alliance Product
- You can enjoy the same delicious taste as traditional tea brewing methods when you use Lipton K-Cup pods in combination with your Keurig.
- Use with compatible Keurig Brewer Machines
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.