Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut 88 K-Cup pods
Our Hazelnut flavored coffee tastes nutty. It is made with sweet roasted hazelnuts.
|Coffee Type||Medium Roast|
|Item Type||Single Serve K-Cup|
- 100% Arabica Coffee beans
- 4 Box of 22 Dunkin’ Donuts Medium Roast K Cups
- The Java that made Dunkin’® famous, offering a rich, clean taste.
- Certified Orthodox Union (OU) Kosher
- Use with Keurig Brewer Machines or any Compatible Brewer Machines
- Dunkin’ Hazelnut Blend coffee is what made Dunkin’ famous.
- Ready to brew at your home, right from the box
- Dunkin’ is a great home-cooked treat
The Dunkin’ Story
It is operating a fast-food restaurant as well. In the year 1950, William Rosenberg founded the company in Quincy, Massachusetts. Baskin-Robbins’s holding firm Allied Domecq acquired the chain in the year 1990.
The brand’s expansion in North America was facilitated by the acquisition of Mister Donuts and its conversion to Dunkin’ Donuts. Inspire Brands purchased Dunkin’ Brands in December 2020. In 2004, Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins became subsidiaries of the Dunkin’ Brands. They are based in Canton, Massachusetts. In January 2019, the chain rebranded as a “beverage company” and was renamed just Dunkin’. Stores in the U.S. started using the new name.
Do you want one cup of Dunkin’ coffee? This is your Dunkin’ coffee roast. Our Original Blend has the same smooth flavor, but Dunkin’ Decaf is smoother. We guarantee that your mouth will not know the difference. It is a delicious, smooth blend that has notes of chocolate and nut. Enjoy Dunkin’ Decaf. Sit back and relax.
Instructions: For the best taste, use a clean coffeemaker. 2. One heaping tablespoon of ground coffee to 6 fl. oz water. Adjust according to your taste. 3. After that, you can officially start your day with a cup of coffee in your hand.