Keurig® – Descaling Solution
- Reviews (0)
Keurig – Descaling Solution
Keurig(r) brewer performance matters! Why descaling is important? Because it removes calcium deposits or scale that build up over time in a brewer. Although calcium and scale are not toxic but if you don’t treat them, they can hurt the performance of your Coffee machine and cause it to slowdown or to completely die . To preserve your brewer’s long-term health, you should use Keurig Descaling Solution to descale every 3 to 6 month.
* Increases the life of your brewer if used frequently.
* We recommend that you decal every 3 to 6 month
- Regular use will prolong the life of your brewer.
- Calcium deposits can build up in your brewer.
- It is recommended that you decal every 3 to 6 month.
- Compatible with all Keurig K-Cups, Keurig 2.0, Rivo, and Vue brewing system.
Warning: Skin irritation, keep away from animals and children. Keep out of the eyes
Capacity (Volume): 14 fl oz (US)
Product Form: Liquid
Recommended Surface Application: Food Preparation Surfaces
Product Results: Cleaner, Prevents Lime Scale
Recommended Product Application: Coffee Equipment
Item Number (DPCI): 072-08-663
Origin: Made in the USA
Is Keurig’s descaling solution superior to vinegar?
Keurig claims that all of their descaling solutions can descale their coffee machines as well as other items like kettles, water heaters, and so forth. Although it is a more expensive solution than vinegar, Keurig’s decaling solution is 100 percent guaranteed to prolong the life of your coffeemaker.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.