6 unique toppings that will enhance your coffee without sugarLisa
You can add a unique toppings to your favorite cup of coffee
You can make your favorite coffee more interesting by adding a topping flavor. If you don’t love the taste or texture of white sugar you can use honey instead.
These will give the coffee a unique flavor without increasing the sugar content. Numerous studies have shown that coffee consumption in moderation can reduce the risk of developing heart disease, cancer, stroke, and other health problems. However, if you still feel the need to enhance the taste and improve the quality without adding sugar, the following six additions are possible:
So . Are you ready ?
- Cinnamon – Next time you drink coffee, substitute the teaspoon sugar for a teaspoon of cinnamon. Natural cinnamon will enhance the flavor of your drink and also lower your insulin sensitivity. A second option is to combine coffee-flavored cinnamon with cinnamon sticks if you don’t have enough cinnamon sticks at home.
- Unsweetened cocoa Powder – Add a little cocoa to your cup of coffee to give it a chocolate taste. Additionally, natural cocoa powder can affect our moods and act in an antidepressant role. Two teaspoons of unsweetened chocolatea can be a calorie supplement for those who are worried about their calorie intake. However, this is only true if the natural product has been processed minimally and without sweetening.
- Vanilla extract, which is used to flavor our ice cream, cakes, and puddings, is often associated with sweet, sugary products. However, a vanilla extract is a flavoring made from plants. Adding 2-1 drops of vanilla extract to a cup coffee will influence it and give it a lovely aroma. You can also add the vanilla bean to your beverage and reap the benefits of B vitamins. This ingredient protects the skin, prevents anxiety, depression, and reduces hair loss.
- Nutmeg: We are all familiar with the use of nutmeg in cooking. However, you can enjoy it with your morning coffee as well, especially with cinnamon and cardamom. Nutmeg has an intense taste that can provide many health benefits including improving your immune system, memory, relieving sleep disorders and joint pain, as well as strengthening your immune system. A tiny amount between 1/4 and 1/2 teaspoon is all you need to add nutmeg flavor to your coffee.
- Coconut flakes: When we say coconut flakes, we don’t mean the coconut you find in cookies and cakes. It is a sweetened product that contains preservatives. Coconut flakes can be found in health and wellness stores. You can add the coconut flakes to hot beverages without worrying about how much sugar they contain. The many health benefits of coconut flakes will pair well with coffee. They can also be used as a subtle substitute for coconut oil in coffee, a practice that has been growing in popularity.
- Orange juice. It is widely believed that the unusual idea of oranges and coffee being connected was originated in Arizona, USA. The popularity of orange juice spread throughout the world. You should try it at least once. Orange juice has a healthy amount of vitamin A and natural sugar. But, if this doesn’t appeal to you, here is another option that will. This alternative offers a similar method of serving coffee in Italy, with a slice or two of lemon. Place an orange peel around the glass’s edge and add a few drops of orange juice.